Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

What's Your Favorite Icecream Flavor?

The Slapping

The Slapping 2

Manager!

The Spaghetti Cat Parody

Sunday, September 13, 2009

starting school

hey guys! i started school a while ago but i want to tell you how its been goin. well my teachers name is mrs. redding so i started 5th grade and its been ok for me. but i love my school. so im just getting used to it.but it rocks anyway. ill tell you about what goes on some other time but i gotta go. later! mickey

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool! I'm glad you like school! You should atlk about science camp now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stuff About Me

  • My Favorite Animal: Puppy
  • My Favorite Color: Bright Purple
  • My Favorite Flower: Sun Flower
  • My Favorite Food: Pizza
  • My Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookie Dough
  • My Favorite Name: McKenna
  • My Favorite Singer/Actress: Demi Lavato
  • My Favorite Soda: Root Beer
  • My Favorite Song: the lost get found
  • My Favorite Sport: volleyball