Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

What's Your Favorite Icecream Flavor?

The Slapping

The Slapping 2

Manager!

The Spaghetti Cat Parody

Sunday, September 27, 2009

i play volleyball

Hey guys! this year i, mickey started volleyball and i love it! The 5th and 6th graders get to play on the team.I have only had a phew games but we wone most of them. anyway i love playing volleyball. Me and my sister both play a sport i play vlooeyball and she plays soccer. We both love our sports.Im not very good at volleyball yet but i will be soon. Until then! mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff About Me

  • My Favorite Animal: Puppy
  • My Favorite Color: Bright Purple
  • My Favorite Flower: Sun Flower
  • My Favorite Food: Pizza
  • My Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookie Dough
  • My Favorite Name: McKenna
  • My Favorite Singer/Actress: Demi Lavato
  • My Favorite Soda: Root Beer
  • My Favorite Song: the lost get found
  • My Favorite Sport: volleyball